2.8.08

.your eyes are the brightest of all the colors.

..yeaa.. i have already taken the upcat test... some of it are easy.. but i forgot some formulas in the math portion so... yea it's cool..haha.. but i don't know if i passed..hahaha.. =D

yesterday, before i leave the classroom, "HE" lend his hand to me and looked at my eyes... i said to myself " what the heck is he doing?!!... do i have to hold his hand too?.. no.. i'm shy!.. but this is once in a lifetime"..hahah.. so i held his hand then he shaked it... i don't know what that means but i think it means "good luck with the exams tomorrow"... haha.. it's because of the exam we're going to take,... hahha. yeaa.. haha!. that shaking of hands left me in cloud nine until i went to sleep..haha.. i was like " he held my hand tightly and shaked it!" hahaha (stupid me)hahah.. but i have already touched his hands many times last year because we're close that time.. haha.. wooo!.. it makes me dance..hahha... =D and yesterday, i also remembered when he lend his hand to me in our js last February. he asked me to dance with him.. i can still remember what he said : "sayaw tayo.." (let's dance) hahha.. i said, "of course! your my bezpren!"..haha..then while we are dancing, he said in an angry confused look, " what's your perfume today!!!? last time it smells like a goat's milk and now it smells like pineapple!!". haha.. then i hit him in his shoulders...haha.. those days!..haha.. (a guide: i have no crush on him that time.. haha)


,.yea.. i hope i passed the exam. .. :) and next week i think we're going to ust to pass the application form..
:)




"miss Dior Cherie- the perfume is used in our js prom"haha..it reminds me of him. =D

No comments: