9.8.08

.one look and i will die.haha

wow!!.haha.. missed my blog...hahah.. atlast! the week of "death" has ended!..haha..we had our periodical exams this week.. and all i can say is.... "PRESSURE"... hahah.. demn.. so to celebrate this ending of first periodical exams, we decided to go to chad's house... but, i went home first because they have a shootout in our school... so, i bought a cake for my sister first (it's her birthday)... haha..and then went home... i immidiately changed clothes then waited for them to pick me up... until.... i fell asleep..haha.. and after a few hours, my sister opened the door so loud and said "ate , naospital daw si chad..andito sila ate kit at agni nasa baba sila..." then i was so shocked!... i don't know what to do and all i know is my heart beat is like a big drum,, pounding so fast ...and i run down the stairs to catch up with kit and david.. and they told me all about it..the funny thing is, they came here just to pick me up and go to chad's house.!!.haha..well, he's fine now.. even if he was hospitalized,the celebration continues!.haah.. we watched movie in their house and ate many foods..hahah.. =D
,.as days passed, umm.. nothing has changed between me and "him".. aghhh. but it's fine.. but i think, there's a little bit change...hahahahha.. weird!... last monday, when we are taking the exam in filipino, he kept on calling me..haha.he wants to copy my answers..haha.. (oh,, by the way , he sits in front of me.. =D haha) and then i didn't let him copy.. hahha.. =D after the exam, he turned around and look at my eyes i think about 3 seconds?.. and said "si nadine kasi e di ako pinakopya".. haha,,and i just laughed and he smiled back at me..haha..i was like aghhhh!.. sheekz... damn.... !.. those beautiful eyes!..hahah... =D and this week, i caught him looking at me while smiling ..this happened many times..ahaha.. i will not forget last thursday,in the computer laboratory,,.. i'm talking to my friend that time and i noticed that he is sitted at the back..so i simply glance at him all the time... then my friend, told me a joke and i was laughing so hard..and accidentaly looked at him,,and saw him looking at me and he's smiling!..ahha..that time is like a scene on a movie when the girl was smiling with her friends with a wind effect on her hair, then suddenly she accidentally looked at a boy who is looking at her and smiling..!..haha.. it's like this...

me:



him:(he exactly look like this except his hands are in the side of his head..haha)





that was the dumbest imagination i have ever made!..hahah,, =D i feel like we're in a movie that time..aahahah!...stupid eehhhh??..hahha,, =D


well, that's all folks!
=nadine...
.
"boy this isn't easy.."

No comments: