8.2.09

i stay inlove. :D

i kept thinking about all the days that happened to me in the past...what are the things i did that seems to be so wrong.. truthfully, i regret all those things..but somehow I'm thankful because i learned a lot from it..i will never be this kind of person now...

since it's the month of hearts,, i want to post down what i think about the hardest word to explain.. LOVE..

For me,, Love always takes time to feel ,realize and understand... Love should always be patient...and me, being in a relationship with this guy,, he's still courting me for about 6 months now.. and this past days, we somehow cannot be together often because he always has training for his basketball team and me, always has projects to do and activities to organize in our church..but eve if we can't be together, i still trust him ..and i know he trusts me too..but as time goes by, i can see the real him.. and i don't know,,,if i like it... i believe that i shouldn't said to him that "don't do this things" blah blah blah... i want him to grow for his own.i want him to realize what to do to change his life into a better one. and i always pray that we can make this right...not to a fight.. i also pray that he can still wait for the right time for us because somehow, I'm already falling... and me, i always try to be the Good girl...

one night,, i asked a question to this guy.. i asked a lot of things .and he answered it not the way i expected ...he answered it so sincerely.. :).he ended it up asking me "hanggang kelan ba ako magaantay?" i replied.."pano kung sabihin kong pagkatapos ko magcolllege?"...he said "magaantay parin ako..." God, what a guy.. :) i can't describe this blessing God has given me... :)


I trust God for everything...
till next time.. :)


No comments: